Saturday, October 20, 2012

C4T#2

Celebrating Global Connections

After reading Ms. Elvira Deyamport's blog about global connections I realized just how important of a tool Skype could be in the classroom. On Ms. Deyamport's blog she has a video showing her students talking and interacting with other kids but these kids were not the kid down the hall or even in another school in their county. They were interacting with other students from around the world. As I watched the video I realized that the students are learning more then just how to interact with other students but they are also learning about other cultures and that the world is bigger then just the United States. This Us of Skype in the classroom Is by far one of may favorite things that I have been introduce to. I enjoyed reading the Global Connections blog very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment