Saturday, September 22, 2012

C4T assignment #1

Daily Digital Discoveries

I would like to thank Dianne Krause so much for posting this blog about Zinio. Witch is a very cool way of reading,watching, and listening with out having to buy tapes, books, or videos. Zinio allows you to read your favorite magazines and educational material all on your laptop. without all the hustle and bustle of going to a library.

What caught my eye more than anything about Zinio is that not only did it have educational books and videos it also includes magazines like ESPN Magazine,Mens Fitness, and many more. One of the things I think is neat is that with Zinio you don't have to go spend money on a whole magazine just to read one article that strikes your fancy. All you have to do is look it up and read it without having to spend the money on a magazine that you only what to read one article out of. I personally really really enjoyed this blog post and am very glad I not only read it but also looked around at the Zinio site and read a couple of articles that I found interesting. I think everyone should check out this Zinio site.

Dianne's Digital Discoveries

Dianne Krause Also posted a blog about NET for kids by Rebecca Amerson. I fallowed the link to the Prezi site and found out how useful this instrument could be in a school setting especially in the K-6th grade. it has very unique layout to catch the eye of a young child or student. As I thought about it this could also be a great resource for special education programs. I would like to thank Ms. Krause again for posting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment